Employee Assistance Program
This program allows employees of NNU to obtain professional help from financial advisors, counselors and lawyers up to five times per plan year. To access this benefit use the following steps.
Company ID: EAP4UH
- Call the number provided above.
- Provide the Company ID to ComPsych.
- ComPsych will ask the reason you are calling and suggest providers in your area.
- Call the provider you select to schedule an appointment.
- When scheduling an appointment, let them know you have EAP through ComPsych.
Tuition Remission/Benefit Forms
- Dependents and Spouse Tuition form 14/15
- Dependents and Spouse Tuition form 15/16
- Employee Tuition form 14/15
- Employee Tuition form 15/16
- Tuition Remission Policy
Pensions and Benefits
AFLAC Supplemental Policies
Cancer Screening benefits, Hospitalization Assistance and Dread Disease benefits are available. Contact Debbie Perron at (208) 559-5525
- Certificate of Insurance
- Employee Disability Guidance Brochure Application for LTD
- Application for LTD
Holiday Pay and Calculation
Beginning with the Thanksgiving holidays in 2012, pay for holidays will be calculated using the employee's full-time equivalent (FTE). This may or may not be a change for an employee, depending upon the work schedule. A pdf is available here with the full explanation of this calculation.
2014/15 Holiday Schedule
- Labor Day, Sept 7
- Thanksgiving Holiday, Nov 26, 27
- Christmas & New Year Holiday, Dec 24 through January 1
- Martin L. King Jr. Day, January 18
- Good Friday, March 25
- Memorial Day, May 30
- Independence Day, July 4
You may download a complete PDF document for several academic years here: Holiday Schedule 2013 - 2016
Group Life Insurance
- United Heritage Life Insurance & Long Term Disability Policy
- United Heritage Life Insurance Certificate
- United Heritage Long Term Disability Certificate
- United Heritage Certificate Amendment #1
- Enrollment Form
- Personal Health Statement
- United Heritage: 208-493-6100