Employee Assistance Program
This program allows employees of NNU to obtain professional help from financial advisors, counselors and lawyers up to five times per plan year. To access this benefit use the following steps.
Company ID: EAP4UH
- Call the number provided above.
- Provide the Company ID to ComPsych.
- ComPsych will ask the reason you are calling and suggest providers in your area.
- Call the provider you select to schedule an appointment.
- When scheduling an appointment, let them know you have EAP through ComPsych.
Tuition Remission/Benefit Forms
- Dependents and Spouse Tuition form 15/16
- Dependents and Spouse Tuition form 16/17
- Employee Tuition form Summer 2016
- Employee Tuition form Fall 2016
- Tuition Remission Policy
Pensions and Benefits
- Certificate of Insurance
- Employee Disability Guidance Brochure Application for LTD
- Application for LTD
Holiday Pay and Calculation
Beginning with the Thanksgiving holidays in 2012, pay for holidays will be calculated using the employee's full-time equivalent (FTE). This may or may not be a change for an employee, depending upon the work schedule. A pdf is available here with the full explanation of this calculation.
2016/17 Holiday Schedule
- Labor Day – Sept 5, Monday
- Thanksgiving Holiday – Nov 24, 25, Thursday, Friday
- Christmas & New Year Holiday – Dec 23 through January 2
- Martin L. King Jr. Day - January 16, Monday
- Good Friday – April 14, Friday
- Memorial Day – May 29, Monday
- Independence Day – July 4, Tuesday
You may download a complete PDF document for several academic years here: Holiday Schedule 2015 - 2018
Group Life Insurance
- United Heritage Life Insurance & Long Term Disability Policy
- United Heritage Life Insurance Certificate
- United Heritage Long Term Disability Certificate
- United Heritage Certificate Amendment #1
- Enrollment Form
- Personal Health Statement
- United Heritage: 208-493-6100
- Employees and their spouses receive the benefit of a 20% discount on all merchandise in the University Bookstore except for sale items, candy, drinks, gift certificates, computer supplies and textbooks. This discount may not be combined on sale items.