Employee Assistance Program
This program allows employees of NNU to obtain professional help from financial advisors, counselors and lawyers up to five times per calendar year, (January 1 - December 31). An overview of this benefit may be found here. To access this benefit use the following steps.
Company ID: EAP4UH
- Call the number provided above.
- Provide the Company ID to ComPsych.
- ComPsych will ask the reason you are calling and suggest providers in your area.
- Call the provider you select to schedule an appointment.
- When scheduling an appointment, let them know you have EAP through ComPsych.
Tuition Remission/Benefit Forms
- Dependents and Spouse Tuition form 18/19
- Employee Tuition form Summer 2018
- Employee Tuition form Fall 2018
- Employee Tuition form Spring 2019
- Tuition Remission Policy - September 2017
Toll Free: 844.834.7500
Pensions and Benefits
- United Heritage Long Term Disability Certificate of Insurance
- Employee Disability Guidance Brochure Application for LTD
- Application for LTD
Holiday Pay and Calculation
Beginning with the Thanksgiving holidays in 2012, pay for holidays will be calculated using the employee's full-time equivalent (FTE). This may or may not be a change for an employee, depending upon the work schedule. A pdf is available here with the full explanation of this calculation.
2018/19 Holiday Schedule
- Labor Day – September 3
- Thanksgiving Holiday – November 22 & 23
- Christmas & New Year Holiday – December 24 through January 1
- Martin L. King Jr. Day - January 21
- Good Friday – April 19
- Memorial Day – May 27
- Independence Day – July 4
You may download a complete PDF document for several academic years here: Holiday Schedule 2017 - 2020
Group Life Insurance
- United Heritage Life Insurance & Long Term Disability Policy
- United Heritage Summary of Benefits
- United Heritage Life Insurance Certificate
- United Heritage Certificate Amendment #1
- Enrollment Form
- Personal Health Statement
- Beneficiary Form
- United Heritage: 208-493-6100
- Employees and their spouses receive the benefit of a 20% discount on all merchandise in the University Bookstore except for sale items, candy, drinks, gift certificates, computer supplies and textbooks. This discount may not be combined on sale items.