Employment Opportunity: CRM Coordinator
Northwest Nazarene University
Northwest Nazarene University (NNU), a comprehensive Christian university, offers over 60 areas of study, 19 master’s degrees in seven different disciplines and one doctoral degree. In addition to its 90-acre campus located in Nampa, Idaho, the University also offers 26 online degree programs as well as courses at a regional campus in Idaho Falls. Founded in 1913, the university now serves over 2,000 undergraduate and graduate students, and more than 11,000 continuing education and concurrent credit students. NNU is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges & Universities, and has been rated by U.S. News and World Report as one of the top master’s level universities in the West and a “Best Value” for delivering a high quality education at a remarkably affordable price. The university’s location in the Boise valley provides a wealth of regional opportunities: easy access to local ski resorts, mountain hiking, and river rafting; and a wide array of cultural opportunities from the Boise Philharmonic Orchestra to the National Oldtime Fiddlers Festival. NNU has a long and deep association with the Church of the Nazarene, and all University faculty commit themselves to living out their faith in a community shaped by serious scholarship and vital Christian piety.
Description of Position
The CRM Coordinator is a full time, hourly position. The CRM Coordinator works for and is supervised by the CRM Administrator, and supports the development, programming and support for our CRM system.
Northwest Nazarene University is sponsored by the Church of the Nazarene and seeks to reflect the cultural and ethnic diversity of the body of Christ in its faculty, staff, administration and students. All those interested are encouraged to apply and will be evaluated equitably.
This position assists in the management and development of the university's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, performs database tasks to support implementation, service availability, projects, and upgrades. The CRM Coordinator provides Slate application support for the associated offices of the university. Additionally, this position will monitor the daily flow of data and documents, reports anomalies or errors, and monitors electronic communications to ensure messages are being processed according to schedule and targeting the proper populations.
- Serve a primary role in the development, implementation, and management of the Slate CRM including, testing, updates, training, creation of rules and dashboards as well as creation of workflows and operations to support the admissions office.
- Manage the import and export of data to Slate CRM, including inquiry and applicant data from both internal and external sources.
- Maintain data integrity of all admissions files, applications, and decision release in the Slate CRM.
- Assist in the development and management of end user dashboards for reporting needs, and technical functionality of the student portal.
- Develop and maintain the Slate CRM data dictionary as well as internal user guides and instruction manuals as needed.
- Serve as first level support for all Slate CRM related concerns raised by staff and faculty, collecting necessary details and triaging the requests, including first level diagnostics.
- Work with other offices to plan and coordinate all activities tied to Slate CRM and related business systems (especially technical in nature), including design, implementation, enhancements, integration and maintenance, while following best practices. Communicate any system changes, upgrades, or clarifications to end users.
- Act as a primary resource for user training in the Slate CRM system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Technical training or Associates degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Two years’ related CRM system experience, preferably with Slate
- Strong understanding of analytics process, tools and testing methodologies
- Experience executing data quality validations, cleansing data, and utilizing reporting systems
- Experience with CRM systems, document management, customer service, marketing and sales operations preferred
- A commitment to use information resources ethically and to honor standards of confidentiality in working with constituent and institutional information
- The University requires that all candidates be Christians (preferably in the Wesleyan tradition), and must be comfortable with, in agreement with the mission and lifestyle values of NNU
The salary will be determined by the educational background and experience of each applicant. Full-time personnel will be offered access to a benefits package including health, vision and dental insurance for employee and family, life and long-term disability insurance, flexible spending plan, tuition benefits, opportunities for professional development, and a retirement program.
To be considered for this position, a complete application packet must be received. Complete application packet will include the following:
- Letter of interest
- NNU Application
- Responses to the NNU Christian Mission requirement
- Letter of reference from current pastor
- Two reference letters from professional associates
Send, fax or email a complete application packet to:
Human Resources Office
Northwest Nazarene University
623 S. University Boulevard
Nampa, ID 83686
Phone: (208) 467-8036
Fax: (208) 467-8587
Employment at Northwest Nazarene University is contingent upon the results of an independent background check.
Posted Jan 24, 2020
Northwest Nazarene University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As an educational institution operating under the auspices of the Church of the Nazarene, Northwest Nazarene University is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees on the basis of religion (Title VII, Sections 702-703, United States Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended).